All right — you’ve heard all about Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop release. You’ve read the reviews. Now what should you do once you actually get your hands on the software?
Here are 10 cool things to try with Lollipop on your Android phone or tablet:
1. Set up a trusted Bluetooth device.
2. Check out the revamped Face Lock feature.
3. Take Lollipop’s always-listening voice command system out for a spin.
4. Interact with a notification on the lock screen.
5. Set up and try priority notification mode.